DalianXpat, were Facts and Fun come together.
Registered Members get to see & ask more about life in Dalian. So Join us today

Latest Forum

Self Introduction In this day and age as we wonder the corners of the globe, searching for our own Shangri-La - - - I've concluded the proverbial saying of taking the good with the bad couldn't be more appropriate as it is here in China. China is a love-hate relationship...
Lindsay from America What a bunch of cranky assbytes!
Shipping a car/motorcycle to Dalian. Hey...thanks a lot fellas ... I appreciate the tips and links..... anything to make more comfortable and logistically more friendly.....the better..... Sincerely, Edward
Deep Blue Dalian Sea cool. A friend of mine in BJ just asked me about this. I guess it will be a day or 3 before we read/hear of it in mainstream media locally.
Golden Beach ? I'm currently staying in the Golden Beach, I think within a month it will be one of the best period of time to visit, it's not too warm, not cold either, the wind is pleasant and flowers are opening, more colors of the nature start showing.

Dalian Living

Dalian Life

Chinese Style

• Chinese Water Park

Facts from DalianXpat

These photos illustrate what can happen in a water park in a country with over a billion people.

Moving to China

A Western Bar

• 719 Bar

Oh so China

• Bottle of sperm for moisturizer

Facts from DalianXpatApparently, in some parts of the world, sending your loved one your sperm is the ultimate way of showing how much you love the person.

Only in China

• Made in China Ad

Facts from DalianXpat

Beijing has just launched a new global 'Made in China' ad campaign mainly in response to Chinese-made products taking a beating over the last few years.

Latest Reviews

Bavarian Beer House

Reviewed by LA2Dalian
Missing Cat Cafe

Reviewed by LA2Dalian
Hertz Bar

Reviewed by LA2Dalian